Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thank You and Upcoming Posts


I wanted to take a minute and say a big THANK YOU for the comments, messages, and kind words you blog readers have shared with me.  They mean so very much to me.  I’m sorry if I haven’t personally responded to yours yet, but I'm so glad to hear that you are getting something out of my rambling (or at least pretending to) and I truly value each and every thing you have shared with me. 
I was pretty scared to start a blog and definitely created some posts that I wrote, re-wrote, and then trashed.  The fear of rejection can be powerful and in the beginning I contemplated not doing it solely because I was worried people would not like it and it would be a failure.  And I'm sure people do not like it and that's fine.  If we let our fear of failing get the best of us, we often times miss out on some of our biggest adventures...and learning opportunities :) 
That being said, if you have a blog that I don't yet follow, please send the link my way because I would LOVE to keep up with you!


You may be pleased to learn that I had a wonderful graphic designer volunteer to guide me through improving the appearance (thank you, B&S).  I'm sure you were crushed when you saw that I took down the unedited life size picture of us at the top of the page and miss scrolling down for five minutes, but don't you worry...changes are a-coming :)


I also have proven to be an inconsistent blogger, so as part of my efforts to improve in this area, I am going to start a little mini blog series.  I am still contemplating what to write about but I have a few ideas, and my upcoming goal is to post a little something each day -- even if it is just "HELLO" to get me into a blogging cadence.


So, stay tuned.  And again, thank you for your eyes and minds.
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to stop by!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment