Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekend Gifts

The state of Indiana's gift to me was a tax refund. 
Thanks to Mr. Washington, Brian and I will be livin' it up this weekend.


Hopefully we don't spend all of this in one place.


My weekend gift to you is my new favorite less-than-15-minute workout.
Am I allowed to share someone else's YouTube video? Hopefully so.

I love any workout that can be easily done in a hotel room and give results. 
I just did it and then inhaled a King Size Kit Kat and had a nice big glass of water.


Her name is Janice and she owns a Pilates studio in Austin, TX called Hottie Pilates. 
She is 55 years old and the mother of 5 children.
This is worth watching, even if only to see what amazing shape she is in. 

You're welcome.

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Katie Tedder said...

Hahaha thats hilarious! Btw, at first I thought my sister had started filming herself doing workouts.

Post a Comment