Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Updates are on the Horizon

In case you haven't learned this yet, I have a tendency to start things and not finish them. 
I also have a tendency to over commit, which I think I have mentioned before. 
Both are things I am committed to start improving.
This means I have now committed to it.
It also means that I have claimed to start working on it.
So, no promises.

I am however, finally getting around to that blog appearance improvement I mentioned doing 50 years ago.  I found a wonderfully talented graphic designer and will introduce you to her work when it's all finished!

I have so much to catch up on, and will have to share some pictures from Brian's graduation and our move last week.
I am happy to mention our marriage survived it. 
If you have never moved with your spouse before, let me say that packing up your joined life followed by a long moving truck drive to move in with parents (thank you all) is no small feat. 
Looks easy, but is filled with exhaustion and little battles along the way that you have to just get over.
I am extremely thankful to have a patient husband who did his very best to make it as stress-free as possible!
And I'm sure he would say the same about me...right, Brian? Right?

But I'll worry about that update tomorrow. 
Today, all I can offer you are a few pictures from my favorite daily read:

It’s because of the gigantic diamond on it.

 
Britain can count on at least one medal this year.

You really must check it out.  There are some good ones on there.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment