Thursday, June 21, 2012

Marriage & Work


Hello Friends!
I'm guest blogging over here today...

Gratefully Inspired

...sharing one of my favorite lessons learned in marriage, so head on over and read the other posts shared this week.  I loved following Denise's series and took away some new tips from the other writers.

I had such a difficult time deciding which of the 27585038 lessons learned I wanted to share, that I decided to continue the theme back over here tomorrow, and wrap it up with the absolute most important thing I am sure will change your life if you let it.  It did for Brian and me!

-------

I took a little hiatus from the blogging world to celebrate my 5th anniversary at work.
Not really. 
That's just the best excuse I can come up with for my long break. 
I did celebrate it on Monday by wearing my June 18th shirt. 
Sadly, I'm not kidding.
I bought a black and white blouse 5 years ago when I was going in for my final interview, and I got the job!
Since that had to be pure luck combined with the grace of God, I appointed it my lucky shirt, and wore it my first day. 
Proved to be less than lucky since I fell down the steps and poured orange juice all over the breakfast table. 
But I must have forgotten the following year, because I decided to wear it to celebrate my first anniversary (yay, I survived!), and again each June 18th since :)
So happy anniversary to my blouse and company!

katemiddletonforthewin.tumblr.com


-------


Two very dear friends had babies within the past couple of weeks, and I cannot wait to share pictures of how beautiful they are!
Not all babies are very cute upon arrival, but these three truly are.
It is an amazing feeling to know that a new life has come into the world and been blessed to have absolutely incredible parents. 
The kind who will give up everything to make them happy and will raise them to be the type of people you want to be around.

Congratulations to the new parents, Chris & Ashley, and Jay & Anni.
I couldn't be more excited for you :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment