Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MMS: Temptation - Part I

A funny thing happened. 
I started typing up my thoughts on temptation and marriage last night and then got frustrated that I couldn't put my thoughts into words in an elegant fashion
(not that I usually do, but it was just plain bad). 
So I gave up, only to revisit it at lunch and find I still struggled with what I wanted to say.

And then my little blog reader updated and I read the beautiful words Laura wrote about it at Twirl.
It's no secret that modern technology has made the ability to communicate easier. 
This also means that it has made it easier to begin/enhance what can seem like a harmless relationship with an opposite sex friend or co-worker.
Because it's just too easy to send that borderline flirty text message or email.
And then it's just too easy to reply to the response.

 
Since no one is ever exempt from temptation,
it is important to do what you can to protect yourself and your marriage from it.
Because it is there.
Lurking, Waiting, Ready
to take advantage of your greatest vulnerabilities,
when you are at your weakest.


Protecting Marriage / Relationships with the Opposite Sex:







2 comments:

Laura Rowe [twirl] said...

thanks for sharing :)

Sara said...

thanks for writing!

Post a Comment