Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Present Ideas (for those you love most)

I interrupt my marriage series to share with you some gift ideas for that special someone.  I always wait until the last minute take my time picking out the perfect presents.  On my flight this week, I decided I would get a head start on Christmas shopping, thanks to the little gems for sale in the airplane magazine, SkyMall.  I really want to give family and friends the one thing I know they need most. 
Maybe this will help you get some ideas as well?


For my girls:


So you can go on a 12 day trip with one outfit.

----
For my Sissy:


These just look like you. 
Now you can keep your signature style and be comfy at the same time.

----

For Michael:

Because every frat house needs one of these.  And dogs could use it too.
----

For Greg:

Pretty Practical. No explanation needed.
----

For Holly:


So Evie will grow up with a proper understanding of what a wizard looks like.

----

For my mom, who has turned our backyard into a little slice of heaven:

I can't decide which one of these says "I love you" more...



Probably the zombie.

----

For the jet-setters, Dad & Steve:


Because you can so easily travel with this.

----

For Mary's Mini:


Who doesn't want eyelashes on their car?

----

For my dedicated co-workers:


May peace and relaxation find you.

----

And a special something for the hubby...



You're all welcome.




photos courtesy of SkyMall

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I literally just LOL'd at work reading this! My fave is the sleep support on the plane - - I saw that back in June on my flight to KC and thought "really?! what would I do if someone popped that thing open beside me?!"

Sara said...

i know right! where do they come up with these things?

Post a Comment