Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tomorrow is the day!

I'm so excited!
I don't actually see Brian tomorrow, but I leave to see Brian. 
I'll be meeting him across the pond and seriously cannot wait. 
It feels like FOREVER!
Since I have had a vacation.

Oh and seen B :)

To keep with my promise of sharing more pictures than words for awhile, I am sending you over to my hubby's new blog that he started to capture his trip.

I think he wants to be just like me.



The pictures of the animals are beautiful and Brian has undeniably seen some incredible things.  But I've told him to avoid sharing stories of animals dying with me because I just want to picture the plains of Africa as a peace zone. 

It takes my breath away to imagine what it must have felt like to be so close to them in their natural element.  And probably pretty scary at times. 

I mean look at this fierce wild African creature...



Or maybe that's just the dog that lived at his hostel. 
Cute though, huh?



Enjoy seeing Africa through Brian's eyes :)




 




No comments:

Post a Comment