Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear America,
I love you and am blessed to call you home. 
Thank for you being a free land, where we can spend months making important life decisions,
like whether to eat or not eat at Chic-Fil-A.

Dear Morocco,
Thanks for the E. Coli.  It's been fun.

Dear Scottsdale Apartments,
Please identify yourself and move us in.
Oh and you are all overpriced and not that cute.

Dear Bus,
Thanks for driving through a giant rain puddle while I was waiting to cross the street.
In a white shirt. 
To meet my new clients. 
Who are all men. 

Dear Brian,
Have fun on your golf retreat this weekend. 
Because you start work in 10 days.

Dear Cousin Anna,
I love you and am so excited that you are engaged!
And getting married in 12 weeks!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Dear Sissy,
Please come home and hang out with me this weekend.


Laura at Twirl has always done Friday Letters and I decided to link on up as well.
If you are interested in doing the same, you can click the typewriter and add the URL to your blog :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Rowe [twirl] said...

love it! can't believe that happened before your meeting!

Post a Comment