Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Have a Goat of a Good Wednesday!

I'm tired.  It's the best I could do.

My time at my current client is coming to an end, so we are livin' it up and soaking in all that the drive from PA to NJ has to offer........

Like....ice cream....and goats :)

We stopped for a little snack, and lo and behold, walk around back, and it turns into a zoo.

I had some issues with this "zoo" that I shared with the poor high schooler unfortunate enough to be working behind the ice cream counter that day, but that is not what this is about.

This is about super cute baby goats. 

I hope your week is going well.  Mine is busy, but I am one day away from heading out west to see Bri, so I'm grateful the week is passing quickly :)


This little fella was rather friendly and eager for some attention. 
How could you say 'no' to that face?
It was Monday, so I named him 'Tuesday' which I know makes no sense at all.




This little lady just wanted to walk up and down the ramp to study us from afar.
I named her 'Wednesday'.


Therefore, Happy Wednesday!


A certain somebody recently told me that my blog has been "lacking substance lately." 
To which I got totally offended for 5 seconds and then conceded that they were right.
So, some posts with substance to come very soon. 
Thanks for sticking with me through my narcissism :)
xxx



1 comment:

Sheila@TheFailteHouse said...

Looks like a fun adventure :) I used to live in PA !

Post a Comment