Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pictures & The Peabody

Ugh, I was tagged in 3 pictures last night (thanks, Anni) and cringed at every single one.

I know I should have looked past myself and seen how cute the little bundles of joy in our arms were, since that is all anyone else would have noticed...

But instead my thoughts were:
1) I need a haircut
2) I look awkward holding a baby
3) That dress I love doesn’t really look good on me

We are so critical of ourselves, aren’t we?

I love the quote, “you wouldn’t worry so much what other people thought of you, if you realized how seldom they did so.”

Ain’t that the truth?

Anyways…

I'm staying at a baller hotel this week and had to share.
It’s called The Peabody and it’s in downtown Memphis, TN.
I love it.  It has all my favorite things aka DUCKS.

Do you know how much I love ducks?



Every time I see a duck, I have to take a picture.  It's weird I know.

In this case, however, it's normal to take pictures of them.
Each morning, they take the elevator downstairs from their penthouse residence and walk into the fountain in the center of the lobby.
They stay there until 1700 when their master comes for them, plays music, lays out the red carpet, and they walk into the elevator and go upstairs.

Caution: Sound 



It looks like I missed any real action shots of the ducks,
while still managing to be a total creeper recording through people's legs...

I'll try to do better today.




No comments:

Post a Comment