Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fantasy Football is Not My Fantasy

My taking an interest in football is Brian's fantasy.
And that is the only fantasy football that's been happening in my world.
Ever.

Until now.

I joined a league! I cannot wait to beat EVERYONE!
I love to gamble, love having something on the line to lose, or in my case win of course.
If I lived in Las Vegas, it would not be good for anyone, so it's a good thing I am now a whole four hour drive away.
Maybe I can hang out with Prince Harry?
Oh I'm married, that's right.

I participated in an automatic draft last night, because let's face it...I would have had Tim Tebow on my team and the rest of the squad would have been anyone with a name I liked. 

And guess who I got??

Michael Vick.

I would get Michael Vick on my team.
I think this means I have to want him to play well?? I don't know all the rules yet, but having good players seems to be a clear strategy to winning the game.

So, what do you do when you don't agree with someone's choices/values and have to support them?

You use it to make a bigger point and blog about it.
Tomorrow.

But for the record, I do think he has done some great things for the world of dogfighting through his plight with the Humane Society. 

People can change.  Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment