Monday, September 10, 2012

...in ALL circumstances...



Audrey Hepburn grocery shopping with her pet deer.

Doesn't this picture warm your heart?


I am feeling sorry for myself because today is going to be unpleasant. 
I can tell already.
It's going to be hard -- complete with difficult decisions, painful tasks, and no shortage of challenges.  Challenges of patience, attitude, and finding joy in what I'm doing. 
The kind of day I would pay someone 1 million dollars to take my place on.

For me and anyone out there facing one of those days ahead:

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

It's easy to give thanks on the good days, when things are going right.
Anybody can do that.
But these are the ones that really count.
The times when it isn't easy to give thanks, but we do it anyway.

Wishing you a day of thanks ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment