Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friends,
If you have not seen it already, check out the best bride-to-bridesmaids email I have ever seen. 
And by best, I mean worst.
http://gawker.com/5948725/reasons-why-you-cannot-be-a-bridesmaid

Dear Blog,
Just noticed all those tabs on you that I have never done anything with.

Dear NYC,
Thank you for welcoming us back the other weekend.  Thank you also for producing a man walking his cat on a leash in central park and then carrying in his satchel.


 

(I know what you're thinking and you're right, that's really Brian)


Dear Costco,
Iloveyouandwanttovisityoueveryday.  You are the best part about suburbia.

Dear Washer and Dryer,
I recant previous letter.  You are by far the best part about suburbia.

Dear Brian,
Thanks for a great anniversary! I know you are excited you get to celebrate me again in 5 days.
Hint Hint: diamond earrings.
JK, I really want a teapot.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment