Thursday, October 4, 2012

Honeymoon Memories

Every October 4th, Brian and I watch our wedding video.  And every year I look forward to the private messages we recorded before the ceremony.
My favorite part is when Bri says, "I can't wait for the honeymoon."
So honest -- one of the things I love most about him.

Well, B, for me the honeymoon isn't over.  And I can honestly say, I wouldn't trade this plain old week of our marriage for the week we spent in paradise in 2008.

Because today...
I love you deeper.
Respect you greater.
And value your strength, beliefs, desires, and perseverance more than ever.
You make me more fun and keep me on my toes.
You don't accept mediocrity in any aspect of your life, and that makes me stronger, better, smarter, and more faithful.
You challenge me daily and I am a better person because of your encouragement and support.
I simply couldn't imagine life without you.

I love you more each and every day and it is an honor and a privilege to be your wife.


Happy 4th Anniversary.







A look back at the honeymoon...








  









 
















1 comment:

Laura said...

Adorable! Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment