Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Movies

To me, Fridays have begun to feel the same as every other day.  This not working thing is something I could get use to, however I will admit to a lot little boredom at times.  I logged in to catch up on work email this morning, made it through 50 and then decided I wasn't THAT bored after all.  So, instead I watched Aladdin with my breakfast.  I was surprised how little I really remembered about the movie, but my takeaway was that I would like my sister to marry someone like Aladdin.  He's got a good sense of humor, likes animals, and shares his bread with some homeless children.  Tonight one of my all time favorite Christmasy movies, The Family Man, comes on.  Not a lot of people have seen this movie I discovered, but it's like a modern twist on It's A Wonderful Life and I highly recommend it.  It's coming on ABC Family tonight at 7pm EST.  Now don't say I never gave you anything.

Brian is sweeping me off for a romantic getaway this evening and I am quite excited about it.  I will be sure to post pictures when we get back.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment