Wednesday, December 5, 2012

You Are My Sunshine

I sat down today and finally uploaded more Tanzania pictures.  I got the kick I needed when friends returned after me, went back to work, and still managed to upload theirs before I did.
#lazy #toomanyepisodesofrealhousewives #idontreallyhavetwitter

Thanks, Leslie, for making me feel guilty.  Seeing all the pictures has given me the motivation to get mine on here and to remind me what this time of year is all about.

That being said, here are a few heartwarming seconds of the sweet children and simplicity of Africa.





I'll be guest posting soon at Twirl about my trip and how it's changing the way I approach this Christmas.  In the meantime, read all about the amazing Giving Grace project Laura has started :)


No comments:

Post a Comment