Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

January 1, 2013 celebrates the beginning of a new year, the end of an old one, and my 1 year blogging anniversary here at B&TEA!
I can't say I am particularly sad to see 2012 go -- it brought a lot of change...some amazing times that we will remember forever, and also some sad goodbyes to loved ones.  But I think the most memorable years are the ones that contain a mixture of emotions.  Emotions that force us to grow and shape who we become.

I will be back with more tomorrow, but can't let the sun go down (it's already gone actually) without starting off the new year right.  I have decided this year to try something a little different -- I am going to have only one ongoing resolution for the year and an individual one for each month.  I am usually not at all successful at accomplishing these, so I really have nothing to lose by changing my approach.  Plus, I will save working out for February and by then the gym crowd will have thinned out.  Get it? 

I hope you ended 2012 with a bang...
and welcomed 2013 with open arms and hearts. 
HNY!


(just ignore Brian's eyes)


No comments:

Post a Comment