Sunday, April 20, 2014

From 2 to 3

Brian and I are excited to share with you that we’re having a baby!



Baby B is due on October 13th!

First trimester was a little nausea filled, but second trimester has been my favorite time ever! 
Granted, we are only 2 weeks in, but I have a feeling it will keep getting better and better.



14 weeks


Easter Sunday -- 15 weeks


We aren’t going to find out the sex –
Either way I’m following in my mother’s footsteps and going with a clown themed nursery, so it doesn’t really matter.




Our conversations regarding her 1984 nursery choice usually play out like:

Me: You’re lucky I’m not a serial killer.
Mom: I thought you were a boy!
Me: Then you’re really lucky because most serial killers are males.

I took 7 pregnancy tests before I told Brian. 
I didn't even tell him for the first 24 hours I knew.
He came home from work around midnight and had a very early and busy day ahead of him, so I patiently waited until he returned home the next evening before breaking the news to him. So needless to say, there have been some moments of shock. And fear. 
And wondering if we will know what to do.
But most of all we are humbled and overwhelmed with excitement and joy for this blessing.

The Lord’s goodness brings me to my knees.

Please join us in praying for a very healthy baby :)


6 comments:

Amy @ Southern, Classy, and [a LOT] Sassy said...

AHHHHHHH!!!! SO SO SO excited for you! You're still so teeny it's going to be a bit weird to see you with a baby bump! Yay for your and Brian!

Katie Tedder said...

I can't wait to be an Aunt!!!! And I am so excited to finally be able to see a baby bump!

Page Trimble said...

Congratulations. I wouldn't mind if you named it after me.

Sarah Ellington said...

So excited and thanks for the image bc I'm already terrified of clowns. I also had a clown in my childhood bedroom.

Sara said...

Thank you, Amy! It's growing :)

Page Boehm has a nice ring to it. Added to the list :)

Thanks, Sarah! Can't wait for Addison's debut :) And you're welcome on the clown. I looked for the creepiest image I could find. Why did our moms think they were cute?

Unknown said...

holy cuteness! congrats! xoxo

Post a Comment